2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe launched in India at Rs 1.71 crore
BMW have launched the updated M6 Gran Coupe in India at Rs 1.71 crore, ex-Mumbai. Changes to the car include new LED headlamps, updated tail lamps as well as a slightly altered grille. BMW have retained the swoopy silhouette from the outgoing car.
Powering the new BMW M6 Gran Coupe is the same 560PS/680Nm 4.4-litre V8 motor which is capable of a 0-100kmph run in 4.2 seconds. The 7-speed M-DCT transmission also helps the car get to a claimed top speed of 250kmph. The new BMW M6 Gran Coupe also comes with start-stop technology which enables an impressive fuel efficiency of 10.10kmpl.
Along with the launch of the new BMW M6 Gran Coupe, the company also opened its first ever M Studio in Santacruz, Mumbai. The BMW M Studio is based on the lines of rival Mercedes-Benz's AMG Peformance Centres - these are a new chain of showrooms where the M cars will be sold exclusively. BMW plans to set up seven more M Studio showrooms in India by the end of 2016. The company also announced that they will be investing Rs 100 crore into their financial services to allow BMW customers to opt for more flexible payment options.
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market