2015 BMW X3 facelift unveiled, India launch later this year
BMW has unveiled a face lifted version of its popular X3 SUV. The changes are pretty much similar to what we have seen in the new X5. These include a new fully chromed kidney grille, new set of bumpers and larger headlamps which now come with LEDs as an option. The side profile gets new ORVMs with embedded turn indicators and new design for the alloy wheels. The revised rear bumper and new body colour options sum up the changes to the exterior.
The changes to front are new fully chromed kidney grille, new set of bumpers and larger headlamps which now come with LEDs as an option
The interior gets a new high gloss finish for the dashboard and auto release for the tailgate. The upholstery gets new designs and you get new cup holders to hold your coffee.
The interior gets a new high gloss finish for the dashboard and auto release for the tailgate
The updated 2.0 litre diesel engine in the 2015 X3 makes its world premiere in the 192PS guise. This is the same engine that powers the 1,3 and 5 Series models and the X1 and X3 SUVs, but develops 186PS. BMW claims that the additional 6PS reduces fuel consumption by 7.1 per cent.
The revised rear bumper and new body colour options sum up the changes to the exterior
As of now, the X3 available in India is powered by a four and six cylinder diesel engine. The X3 is manufactured locally at the German car maker's Chennai plant. Pricing is not available but we expect to have more clarity on this issue, once the face lifted X3 makes it our shores by the end of this year.
Starts Rs 49.1 Lakhs
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Street's Not Dead
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg unveiled in Beijing
- NewsYamaha cuts prices of YZF-R1 by Rs 2.6 lakh, MT-09 by Rs 1.3 lakh
- NewsProduction-spec Tata H5X SUV seen in camouflage
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar