2015 BMW X5M and X6M launched in India at Rs 1.55 crore and Rs 1.6 crore respectively
BMW has launched the X5M and the X6M in India at Rs Rs 1.55crore and Rs 1.6crore respectively, ex-showroom. Both the SUVs will be sold as CBUs in India and will go head-to-head with the Mercedes Benz ML63 AMG, Porsche Cayenne Turbo and the Range Rover Sport SVR. The BMW X5M and the X6M share a twin-turbo 4.4-litre V8 under the hood producing 575PS of power and 750Nm of torque with an 8-speed automatic gearbox that powers all four wheels through the BMW's xDrive system. BMW claims that both the cars can do the 0-100kmph sprint in 4.2 seconds, with an electronically limited top speed of 250kmph. The claimed fuel efficiency is 9.09kmpl for both the models.
The BMW X5M and the X6M have a different body kit, an M steering wheel, 20-inch alloy wheels and exclusive M series detailing that we have seen on the other M cars. Both get a heads-up display as standard along with the iDrive infotainment system. On the safety front, the cars come with eight airbags and the usual plethora of driver aids.
Also, read our first drive review of the new BMW X5M and X6M here
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- OpinionIs the Government of India unfair to the auto industry?
- News2020 Mahindra Thar to be launched on October 2, 2020
- NewsMercedes-Benz EQC electric SUV to be launched in India on October 8
- NewsKTM RC series gets new colours, prices remain unchanged
- NewsSuzuki V-Strom 160 adventure motorcycle in works?