2015 BMW X5M and X6M launched in India at Rs 1.55 crore and Rs 1.6 crore respectively
BMW has launched the X5M and the X6M in India at Rs Rs 1.55crore and Rs 1.6crore respectively, ex-showroom. Both the SUVs will be sold as CBUs in India and will go head-to-head with the Mercedes Benz ML63 AMG, Porsche Cayenne Turbo and the Range Rover Sport SVR. The BMW X5M and the X6M share a twin-turbo 4.4-litre V8 under the hood producing 575PS of power and 750Nm of torque with an 8-speed automatic gearbox that powers all four wheels through the BMW's xDrive system. BMW claims that both the cars can do the 0-100kmph sprint in 4.2 seconds, with an electronically limited top speed of 250kmph. The claimed fuel efficiency is 9.09kmpl for both the models.
The BMW X5M and the X6M have a different body kit, an M steering wheel, 20-inch alloy wheels and exclusive M series detailing that we have seen on the other M cars. Both get a heads-up display as standard along with the iDrive infotainment system. On the safety front, the cars come with eight airbags and the usual plethora of driver aids.
Also, read our first drive review of the new BMW X5M and X6M here
Starts Rs 76.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke officially teased, to be launched in India soon
- NewsRenault launches Summer Camp in India, to be conducted from April 22 to 28, 2019
- NewsRevolt Motors' AI-based electric motorcycle gets ARAI approved 156km range - launch in June 2019
- NewsMV Agusta Brutale 800 RR America launched in India at Rs 18.73 lakh
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip