2015 BMW X6 launched in India at Rs 1.15 crore
BMW India has launched the X6 Sports Activity Coupe in a single trim at Rs 1.15 crore, ex-showroom Delhi and Maharashtra. The BMW X6 xDrive40d M Sport is powered by a 3.0-litre twin-turbo diesel motor that makes 313PS of power and 630Nm of torque. Sending power to all the four wheels via the xDrive system is an 8-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters. BMW claims that the X6 can sprint from 0-100kmph in 5.8 seconds and can attain a top speed of 240kmph. All this while still delivering a claimed 15.87kmpl. Helping the SUV achieve this mileage is start/stop function, 50:50 weight distribution, brake energy regeneration and lightweight construction.
Part of the updates to the new BMW X6 xDrive40d M Sport, as the name suggests, are 19-inch double spoke alloy wheels, new air inlets on the front and rear apron as well as door sills with the M logo. The LED headlamps, front and rear bumpers as well as sheet metal are new too. Inside the cabin, the M leather steering wheel that has controls for the audio and Bluetooth calls is another change. There is also an optional Design Pure Extravagance package that brings in some wood trim inside as well as two tone upholstery.
The new BMW X6 comes with six airbags, Dynamic Stability Control, Cornering Brake Control, Side-Impact protection and Hill Descent Control. It also gets an Adaptive suspension package. BMW officials present at the launch also confirmed that there are 15 new models from BMW India coming this financial year which includes the all-new X1, X5M, X6M and facelifted 1 and 3 Series.
Starts Rs 1.3 Crore
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani