2015 Chevrolet Captiva launched in India at Rs 25.13 lakh
The updated Chevrolet Captiva is now in GM showrooms across India. Chevrolet have priced the SUV at Rs 25.13 lakh for the manual LT variant and Rs 27.36 lakh for the LTZ AWD automatic, both prices ex-Delhi.
Changes to the SUV include projector headlamps and a new cluster ioniser inside the cabin that deodorizes the air. GM have also altered the instrument cluster. There have been no changes made to the mechanicals which means the 2.2l diesel engine still makes 186.5PS of power and 400Nm of torque. The 2-wheel drive variant gets a 6-speed manual transmission while the AWD gets the 6-speed auto.
The safety features package in the new Captiva includes six airbags, ABS and brake assist. Chevrolet's other launches for this year will include the new Spin MPV and the Trailblazer SUV.
Starts Rs 23.99 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh