2015 Chevrolet Captiva launched in India at Rs 25.13 lakh
The updated Chevrolet Captiva is now in GM showrooms across India. Chevrolet have priced the SUV at Rs 25.13 lakh for the manual LT variant and Rs 27.36 lakh for the LTZ AWD automatic, both prices ex-Delhi.
Changes to the SUV include projector headlamps and a new cluster ioniser inside the cabin that deodorizes the air. GM have also altered the instrument cluster. There have been no changes made to the mechanicals which means the 2.2l diesel engine still makes 186.5PS of power and 400Nm of torque. The 2-wheel drive variant gets a 6-speed manual transmission while the AWD gets the 6-speed auto.
The safety features package in the new Captiva includes six airbags, ABS and brake assist. Chevrolet's other launches for this year will include the new Spin MPV and the Trailblazer SUV.
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?