2015 Chevrolet Captiva launched in India at Rs 25.13 lakh
The updated Chevrolet Captiva is now in GM showrooms across India. Chevrolet have priced the SUV at Rs 25.13 lakh for the manual LT variant and Rs 27.36 lakh for the LTZ AWD automatic, both prices ex-Delhi.
Changes to the SUV include projector headlamps and a new cluster ioniser inside the cabin that deodorizes the air. GM have also altered the instrument cluster. There have been no changes made to the mechanicals which means the 2.2l diesel engine still makes 186.5PS of power and 400Nm of torque. The 2-wheel drive variant gets a 6-speed manual transmission while the AWD gets the 6-speed auto.
The safety features package in the new Captiva includes six airbags, ABS and brake assist. Chevrolet's other launches for this year will include the new Spin MPV and the Trailblazer SUV.
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block