2015 Chevrolet Captiva launched in India at Rs 25.13 lakh
The updated Chevrolet Captiva is now in GM showrooms across India. Chevrolet have priced the SUV at Rs 25.13 lakh for the manual LT variant and Rs 27.36 lakh for the LTZ AWD automatic, both prices ex-Delhi.
Changes to the SUV include projector headlamps and a new cluster ioniser inside the cabin that deodorizes the air. GM have also altered the instrument cluster. There have been no changes made to the mechanicals which means the 2.2l diesel engine still makes 186.5PS of power and 400Nm of torque. The 2-wheel drive variant gets a 6-speed manual transmission while the AWD gets the 6-speed auto.
The safety features package in the new Captiva includes six airbags, ABS and brake assist. Chevrolet's other launches for this year will include the new Spin MPV and the Trailblazer SUV.
- News2019 Ford Endeavour launching today
- News2019 Ford Focus ST performance hot hatchback unveiled globally
- OpinionOn Harper Lee, Toby Price and Niki Lauda...
- NewsFord India will not update Endeavour with 2.0L turbo diesel engine
- News2019 Geneva Motor show: Tata Motors to debut production-spec Tata 45X hatchback
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani