2015 Chevrolet Cruze interiors revealed
The 2015 model shares the dual cockpit dashboard with its predecessor. However, the insides now seem different in terms of materials used, colour scheme, layout and technical enhancements.
Coming to the materials first the pictures reveal the insides upholstered in saddle brown leather, accented with chrome and black trim. Even the three-spoked steering wheel comes wrapped in leather. We are not sure if this will be available as standard across all variants.
The insides upholstered in saddle brown leather, accented with chrome and black trim. Even the three-spoked steering wheel comes wrapped in leather
Regarding the layout, General Motors claim that the revision in the position of the wheels to the corners has resulted in increased wheelbase and consequently opened up more passenger room. This is said to be further aided by the smaller sized engines.
The new layout is claimed to open up more room for passengers
The butterfly-shaped console has the eight-inch touchscreen interface integrated into it, complete with a Mylink II infotainment system and Bluetooth - all of this, bathed in cool blue ambient lighting.
The new console gets an eight-inch touchscreen interface, complete with a Mylink II infotainment system and Bluetooth
After being launched in China, the 2015 Cruze is expected go on sale in the US, Europe and India as well.
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium