2015 Ducati Scrambler teased
Ducati has teased its new model, the Scrambler, which will revive the scrambler motorcycle line that the Italian brand produced between 1962 and 1974. Teased through a video, the Scrambler is expected to use the familiar air-cooled, L-twin, 796cc motor from the Monster and is expected to produce 85PS of power and 79Nm of torque. As the video reveals, the Scrambler will be shod with semi-knobbly tyres on 10-spoke alloys and will have four LED daytime running lights that encircle the round headlight. The Ducati Scrambler is expected to use a new chassis and swing-arm. In true scrambler fashion, the bike will feature a sleek tank, a slim seat, tiny mud flaps and a wheel-hugger mounted registration plate.
The Scrambler is expected to hit the commercial space by 2015 but we expect the model to be unveiled shortly. Stay tuned!
Starts Rs 7,89,000
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300