2015 Ford Figo sedan teased in Brazil as the Ka+
Close on the heels of the unveiling of the Ford Ka hatchback, Ford has teased the Ka+ sedan through a series of photographs. The Ka+ will be sold in India as the Figo sedan, albeit with a sub-four-metre length. Interestingly, the production-ready Figo sedan doesn't differ too much from its concept form that was shown at the 2014 Auto Expo.
The headlamps have retained their shape from expo
The interiors too are similar in theme to the layout displayed on the Figo sedan concept
The headlamps have retained their shape, however, the detailing is simpler than the LED laden unit on the concept. Ditto for the taillights. The interiors too are similar in theme to the layout displayed on the Figo sedan concept. Ford's cell-phone inspired centre console design finds its way into this model too and expect the infotainment to come with SYNC technology even though the Figo sedan will be the carmaker's entry-level sedan offering. The instrumentation comes across as a simple three-pot design. The all-black interiors look quite smart at least in the teaser images.
The Figo sedan could replace the Fiesta Classic when it goes on sale in India by mid-2015
The Figo sedan could replace the Fiesta Classic when it goes on sale in India by mid-2015. Thanks to its tax-saving sub-4-metre form, it will compete with the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire, the Honda Amaze and the upcoming Tata Zest.
Starts Rs 5.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut