2015 Frankfurt Motor Show: India-bound Suzuki Baleno image gallery
Suzuki will shortly be unveiling its all-new hatchback, the Baleno at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show. The Baleno nameplate makes a comeback after nearly a decade and while it remains to be seen if Maruti Suzuki will use it for the Indian market, it remains the choice for European countries.
The rear looks European
The interior looks similar to the Ciaz and S-Cross, however the central console design is a tad different
This super mini has lots of space at the rear
So is the capacious boot
The alloy wheels look neat though we expected fatter tyres than the 185/55 section rubber that the Suzuki Baleno runs
The car looks neat especially from this section with those DRL elements and projectors along with the single piece grille
The Baleno uses similar engines and in the same state of tune as the Indian Swift. The car will sit between the Swift and the Ciaz in terms of positioning and is expected to be sold through the Nexa dealerships along with the S-Cross.
For more stories from OVERDRIVE on the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show, click here
- FeaturesCounter to COVID - MTDC flags-off its motorhome and campervan
- NewsExclusive Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition launched at Rs 44.9 lakh
- NewsRenault Kwid Neotech edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.30 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks