2015 Geneva Motor Show: Aston Martin DBX Concept image gallery
The Aston Martin DBX Concept is a rugged, coupé crossover iteration of Aston Martin's DB range of GT cars. Though not as SUV-ish as the Lagonda concept from 2009, the DBX envisions a grand tourer that is luxurious and sporty, yet practical and easy to drive in urban and extra-urban environments.
The all-electric DBX Concept showcases the evolved design language of Aston Martin
The DBX Concept is said to be an indication of the extension of the brand's existing model lines in the future
The DBX Concept's exterior is made up of machined billet aluminium with visible milling lines
The interior of the Aston Martin DBX Concept gets non-automotive standard materials
The paint finish, named Black Pearl Chromium has been designed to capture the appearance of a genuine black pearl
- NewsAll-new, 2020 Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin breaks cover!
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift spied - likely to get a petrol option
- NewsTata Motors launch Pro Edition of Harrier, Hexa, Nexon, Tigor and Tiago - stars at additional Rs 29,999
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh