2015 Geneva Motor Show: Bentley EXP10 Speed 6 image gallery
Crew-based manufacturer, Bentley, has just presented its new concept sportscar - the Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show. Unlike Bentley's traditional sports coupes and convertibles with four seats, this new baby is a light, svelte and toned sportscar with two seats. Bentley says that the form of the car is inspired from the company's sporting heritage, which shows in the new concept's sporty stance.
The concept car, according to Bentley, is "the British interpretation of a high performance two seater sportscar using modern automotive design, highly skilled handcrafting, the finest materials and advanced performance technology"
The exterior design of the Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 is said to be inspired by the aerodynamic shapes of aircraft fuselages and wings
Sharp lines and flowing surfaces along with twisted surfaces are intended to imply speed
The interior uses traditional materials. Note the doors of the EXP 10 Speed 6 that feature 3D quilting, resulting in diamond pattern
The narrow centre console houses driver controls and the 12-inch touchscreen
3D metal printing technology has allowed the grille mesh, exhausts, door handles and side vents to be built to micro-scale design detail precision, says Bentley
The rear interior space is divided into two compartments designed to house a specifically designed four-piece luggage set
Like the rest of the interior, the rear of the Bentley EXP 10 Bentley 6 has been trimmed in the highest quality Poltrona Frau leather
The side profile is marked by a short front overhang, long bonnet and wide rear shape with a long C-post - all of which is intended to hint at the car's sporty potential
For more Geneva Motor Show stories, click here.
- NewsNew Maruti Suzuki Ertiga features detailed in new video
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launched in India at Rs 7.45 lakh
- NewsRange Rover Velar SVR spotted testing at the Nurburgring
- FeaturesThis might just be India's quickest accelerating Maruti Suzuki Swift!
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review