2015 Geneva Motor Show: Ferrari 488 GTB image gallery
Designed by the Ferrari Styling Centre, the 488 GTB (Gran Turismo Berlinetta) will feature Ferrari's new 3902cc V8 turbo that produces a whopping 670PS of power and 760Nm of twisting force. Ferrari also adds that despite the astronomical power figures, the 488 GTB can be enjoyed by non-professional drivers too. Its other claim to sportscar greatness is a lap time of 1 minute and 23 seconds at Ferrari's own Fiorano Circuit. Scroll down to see how Ferrari has brought out all this speed and power through the 488 GTB's design.
The GTB stands for Gran Turismo Berlinetta, a reference to Ferrari's motorsport history
The 488 GTB's sculptural forms are said to accentuate the sporty intent of the car. But the Maranello-based carmaker maintains that the 488 GTB retains "the classically clean, pure lines typical of Ferrari's legendary styling."
Ferrari claims that the 488 GTB continues to deliver great performance, irrespective of driving conditions. Things we'll need to cross-check when we get our hands on the wheel
The interiors look similar to the 458 and the Speciale with Ferrari's all-controls-integrated steering wheel and a similar cockpit. The 488 GTB can be specified with new Rosso Corsa Met livery (in black and red) or Grigio Ferro Met livery (with black and Beige Tradizione leather interior details)
The 488 GTB is powered by the new 3902 cc turbo engine coupled to a seven-gear F1 dual-clutch gearbox featuring Variable Boost Management
The new 488 GTB also debuts the second generation of Ferrari's Slide Slip Control (SSC2). The SSC2 also adjusts the active dampers to enhance the handling characteristics of the car
For more stories from the Geneva Motor Show 2015, click here.
Starts Rs 4.2 Crore
Starts Rs 3.97 Crore
- NewsNew Maruti Suzuki Ertiga features detailed in new video
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launched in India at Rs 7.45 lakh
- NewsRange Rover Velar SVR spotted testing at the Nurburgring
- FeaturesThis might just be India's quickest accelerating Maruti Suzuki Swift!
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review