2015 Geneva Motor Show: Nissan Sway image gallery
Nissan's compact hatchback at the Geneva Motor Show hints at the Japanese carmaker's design language for its future compact cars. Going by that, Nissan's future hatches will be all about swooping lines, floating rooflines and space-age colour schemes. Scroll down for more details on this radical design from Nissan.
The exterior features the V-motion grille, floating roofline, boomerang-shaped headlamps and an elevated C-pillar
The V-motion grille flanked by the twin V-shaped quarter bumpers characterise the Nissan Sway's front. Note LEDs inside the boomerang-shaped headlights
The Nissan Sway gets a panoramic glass roof
Nissan has used a darker, deeper blue, with sharply contrasting ivory and orange inside the Sway to complement the exterior
Swooping lines, a striking nose and bold colour schemes make the Nissan Sway concept a radical looking design
Striking elements on the rear include the signature boomerang tail lights and the twin trapezoidal exhaust pipes emerging from either side of the registration plate housing
- NewsAll-new, 2020 Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin breaks cover!
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift spied - likely to get a petrol option
- NewsTata Motors launch Pro Edition of Harrier, Hexa, Nexon, Tigor and Tiago - stars at additional Rs 29,999
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh