2015 Geneva Motor Show: Suzuki iK-2 concept image gallery
The iK-2 is a new compact hatchback concept that appears to be a Hyundai i20 rival (lower-case 'i' and all). The iK-2 features a new design concept unlike anything we've seen from Maruti to date with flowing lines and a low, wide silhouette.
The concept is just over four metres long which Maruti should be able to easily tweak for it to fit under the sub-4m mark. The big news, however, is the new petrol engine under the hood. Suzuki calls it the 1.0-litre Boosterjet and isn't saying much except that it will feature direct injection and turbocharging.
For more stories from the Geneva Motor Show 2015, click here
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block