2015 Geneva Motor Show: Suzuki iK-2 concept image gallery
The iK-2 is a new compact hatchback concept that appears to be a Hyundai i20 rival (lower-case 'i' and all). The iK-2 features a new design concept unlike anything we've seen from Maruti to date with flowing lines and a low, wide silhouette.
The concept is just over four metres long which Maruti should be able to easily tweak for it to fit under the sub-4m mark. The big news, however, is the new petrol engine under the hood. Suzuki calls it the 1.0-litre Boosterjet and isn't saying much except that it will feature direct injection and turbocharging.
For more stories from the Geneva Motor Show 2015, click here
- Features2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic - things you will like, and some you may not
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India