2015 Geneva Motor Show: Suzuki iK-2 concept image gallery
The iK-2 is a new compact hatchback concept that appears to be a Hyundai i20 rival (lower-case 'i' and all). The iK-2 features a new design concept unlike anything we've seen from Maruti to date with flowing lines and a low, wide silhouette.
The concept is just over four metres long which Maruti should be able to easily tweak for it to fit under the sub-4m mark. The big news, however, is the new petrol engine under the hood. Suzuki calls it the 1.0-litre Boosterjet and isn't saying much except that it will feature direct injection and turbocharging.
For more stories from the Geneva Motor Show 2015, click here
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift spied - likely to get a petrol option
- NewsTata Motors launch Pro Edition of Harrier, Hexa, Nexon, Tigor and Tiago - stars at additional Rs 29,999
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh
- NewsLive Updates: KTM 790 Duke launching in India today