2015 Geneva Motor Show: Suzuki iK-2 concept image gallery
The iK-2 is a new compact hatchback concept that appears to be a Hyundai i20 rival (lower-case 'i' and all). The iK-2 features a new design concept unlike anything we've seen from Maruti to date with flowing lines and a low, wide silhouette.
The concept is just over four metres long which Maruti should be able to easily tweak for it to fit under the sub-4m mark. The big news, however, is the new petrol engine under the hood. Suzuki calls it the 1.0-litre Boosterjet and isn't saying much except that it will feature direct injection and turbocharging.
For more stories from the Geneva Motor Show 2015, click here
- NewsTata H5X SUV and 45X hatchback launch timelines revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG G63 6x6 inspires the BAIC BJ80 6x6 in China, showcased at Auto China 2018
- NewsFord to stop selling Fiesta, Fusion, and Taurus sedans in North America
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina and Hybrid Kinetic Group unveil K350 all-electric SUV concept at Auto China 2018
- NewsAuto China 2018: Mercedes-Benz C-Class L shown
- FeaturesImage gallery: Shaken and Stirred May 2018
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3