2015 Geneva Motor Show: Suzuki iM-4 concept image gallery
The iM-4 is Suzuki's take on a compact SUV. It features a squared out design that is intended to max out practicality but also features some styling details like blacked out A- and B-pillars, a clamshell bonnet and various styling garnishes. It features a 4WD system that Suzuki claims is capable enough of tackling snow or unpaved roads.
For more stories from the Geneva Motor Show 2015, click here
- FeaturesWhat's under the new Suzuki GSX-S750's skin?
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out
- NewsSIAM and Ministry of Road Transport and Highways kick-off road safety week
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen I. D. R Pikes Peak hill climb prototype racer revealed
- NewsUniform road tax across states soon, plans the central government
- NewsBMW 8 Series spotted testing in convertible form
- News2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 being offered at Rs 20,000 discount by dealership
- NewsHonda Monkey 125 confirmed for production