2015 Geneva Motor Show: Suzuki iM-4 concept image gallery
The iM-4 is Suzuki's take on a compact SUV. It features a squared out design that is intended to max out practicality but also features some styling details like blacked out A- and B-pillars, a clamshell bonnet and various styling garnishes. It features a 4WD system that Suzuki claims is capable enough of tackling snow or unpaved roads.
For more stories from the Geneva Motor Show 2015, click here
- News2019 Datsun Redi-go gets enhanced safety features, prices start at Rs 2.79 lakh
- Review2019 Hero Xpulse 200 Road Test Review
- NewsFord India recalls the last-gen Ford Endeavour, Freestyle, Figo and Aspire
- NewsSpec Comparo: AMW CFMoto 300NK vs KTM 390 Duke vs Honda CB300R
- NewsImage Gallery: AMW CFMoto 300NK launched in India for Rs 2.29 lakh