2015 Geneva Motor Show: Tata Bolt Sport image gallery
The Tata Bolt Sport, unveiled at the 2015 Geneva Auto Show, is the speedier version of the regular hatchback in India. The that has an updated power rating of 120PS with the torque boosted to 170Nm. The car also looks the part with side skirts, sportier bumpers and 17-inch alloys. Tata has also modified the interiors to complement the sporty looks - the Tata Bolt Sport cabin gets an all-black theme with contrasting orange piping for the stitches. The Bolt Sport concept also gets a sunroof.
The front looks the same as the production-spec Bolt except for the sportier skirts all around
A brushed aluminium bar and a sporty diffuser along with new tail lamps and twin exhausts make up the rear of the Bolt Sport
The Bolt cabin gets an all-black theme with contrasting orange stitching on the gear lever cover, around the AC vents and on the seats
17-inch sporty alloys look the part
More about Tata Motors at the Geneva Motor Show 2015:
For more stories from the Geneva Motor Show 2015, click here
Starts Rs 4.65 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.99 Lakhs
- NewsAll-new, 2020 Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin breaks cover!
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza facelift spied - likely to get a petrol option
- NewsTata Motors launch Pro Edition of Harrier, Hexa, Nexon, Tigor and Tiago - stars at additional Rs 29,999
- NewsKTM 790 Duke's Bajaj Auto finance scheme explained - launched in India for Rs 8.63 lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke launched in India - Priced at Rs 8.63 lakh