2015 Harley Breakout to come to India: Image gallery
We have always had a soft spot for Harley's Softails. Only the Dynas tempt us more. Harley is set to expand their Indian Softail line-up by adding the Breakout. Within the current assembled range, Harley already assembles the Fat-Boy in India and we expect the Breakout to join the fun. CKD kits will come to Harley's Bawal factory and local assembly will allow Harley to price the motorcycle well. How well? Given that the Fat-Boy is listed at Rs 15 lakh ex-showroom, the Breakout should be higher by Rs 1-1.15 lakh, which should make it about Rs 16.5 lakh, the same price as the Heritage Softail.
The Breakout is the latest member of the Softail family of Harley-Davidsons
The Breakout's styling is based on a drag-racing style motorcycle
The fat tyre and the flat bars are clear indicators of the performance motorcycle the Breakout derives from
Ah metalflake. Always a good addition to a Harley-Davidson. The silver flake Breakout looks special!
Customising the Breakout, as usual, will be made easy by Harley's extensive aftermarket parts catalogue. You'll need cash and taste
We like the raked out look and cannot wait to ride the new Breakout
Also see: -
Starts Rs 18,25,000
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed
- FeaturesProduct review: BOSCH GDS 18V-EC 250 impact wrench
- NewsAuto China 2020: Honda SUV e:concept previews China-focused EV
- NewsHonda's Royal Enfield rival to be launched in India tomorrow, to rebel against Meteor 350?
- NewsWhat the revisions in the Central Motor Vehicle Rules mean for you