2015 Hero Splendor Pro launched in India at Rs 46,850
Hero MotoCorp is cashing on the festive season and is launching new products. The updated Hero Splendor Pro has been launched in India at Rs 46,850, ex-Delhi. This updated motorcycle brings in electric start, new visor, clear lens indicators, new graphics and fuel tank. A wider grab rail, body coloured mirrors and a new instrument cluster with a side stand indicator are the other changes.
Powering the motorcycle is the tried and tested 100cc motor which makes 8.36PS/8.05Nm. The motorcycle is available in four variants and comes with a five-year warranty. Along with the Hero Splendor Pro, the company has also introduced two new colours for the Splendor iSmart - Black Boon Silver and Black Sports Red.
Sales for the new Hero Splendor Pro and Maestro Edge start from October 13, 2015.
Starts Rs 45,850
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020