2015 Hero Splendor Pro launched in India at Rs 46,850
Hero MotoCorp is cashing on the festive season and is launching new products. The updated Hero Splendor Pro has been launched in India at Rs 46,850, ex-Delhi. This updated motorcycle brings in electric start, new visor, clear lens indicators, new graphics and fuel tank. A widergrab rail, body coloured mirrors and a new instrument cluster with a side stand indicator are the other changes.
Powering the motorcycle is the tried and tested 100cc motor which makes 8.36PS/8.05Nm. The motorcycle is available in four variants and comes with a five-year warranty. Along with the Hero Splendor Pro, the company has also introduced two new colours for the Splendor iSmart - Black Boon Silver andBlack Sports Red.
Sales for the new Hero Splendor Pro and Maestro Edge start from October 13, 2015.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally