2015 Honda CB Unicorn 160 launched in India at Rs 69,350
Honda has launched the new CB Unicorn 160 in India at Rs 69,350. There are two variants on offer, one is the standard with a front disc brake and rear drum while the other is the Combi-Brake System trim which is priced at Rs 74,414, ex-Delhi.
The new Honda CB Unicorn 160 has an overall styling which is quite similar to the CB Trigger. The head and tail lamps have been slightly modified while the rest of the panels apart from the fuel tank and saree guard being new units. Cycle parts of the new Unicorn are painted in black with the front suspension being a telescopic unit while the rear is a monoshock.
Mechanically, as the name suggests, the CB Unicorn 160 has a new 163cc HET-enabled engine which makes 14.71PS of power and 14.61Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed heel and toe shifter. Honda claims that the CB Unicorn 160 will do a genuine top speed of 106kmph while the fuel efficiency will be 62kmpl.
Starts Rs 93,593
Starts Rs 80,100
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 99,200
- NewsExclusive Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition launched at Rs 44.9 lakh
- NewsRenault Kwid Neotech edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.30 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review