2015 Hyundai Elantra facelift image gallery
A mid-life facelift of the Hyundai Elantra is now available in showrooms across India. We have driven the car and you can read The new Hyundai Elantra brings fresher styling, added features and the usual mix of petrol and diesel engines along with automatic and manual 6-speed transmissions. Here is an image gallery detailing out the changes in this C+ segment car from Hyundai.
The new Hyundai Elantra looks striking from this angle
The new Hyundai Elantra boasts the company's Fluidic Design version 2.0
Projector headlamps along with LED elements surrounding them are now standard on the new Hyundai Elantra
The alloy wheels are a new design keeping in sync with new Hyundai launches
The tail lamps mimic LEDs
Yes, there is also an auto variant for both the petrol and diesel engines. Just like before!
The 6-speed automatic gearbox does have a manual mode but is slow to downshift
The meters are the same as before and come with an ECO mode which can be turned off from the steering wheel controls
The rear is a comfortable bench with ample of leg room but a tad less headroom due to the sloping roof
The boot space though is huge
The 128PS diesel engine has been borrowed from the Verna and is decently powerful
Starts Rs 13.29 Lakhs
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip