2015 Hyundai i20 to be launched in India on August 11, 2014
The date for the launch of the much-awaited 2015 Hyundai i20 is out. On August 11, the replacement to Hyundai India's popular premium hatchback will hit showrooms with an all-new design, based on the 'storm-edge' philosophy that was first employed in India in the new Santa Fe. From the recent spy shots that hit the web, we can glean that the new i20 will shed its conservative styling for an aggressive one.
We also expect to see a host of mechanical changes to the car, including a new steering and suspension setup. The 2015 i20 will also make additions to its already long list of creature comforts. We have heard that the safety features have been improved too, but how much of it trickles down to the India-spec 2015 Hyundai i20, remains to be seen.
Stay tuned to Overdrive as we bring you all the updates from the launch of the second-generation i20 soon.
- FeaturesCounter to COVID - MTDC flags-off its motorhome and campervan
- NewsExclusive Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition launched at Rs 44.9 lakh
- NewsRenault Kwid Neotech edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.30 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks