2015 Hyundai i20 to be launched in India on August 11, 2014
The date for the launch of the much-awaited 2015 Hyundai i20 is out. On August 11, the replacement to Hyundai India's popular premium hatchback will hit showrooms with an all-new design, based on the 'storm-edge' philosophy that was first employed in India in the new Santa Fe. From the recent spy shots that hit the web, we can glean that the new i20 will shed its conservative styling for an aggressive one.
We also expect to see a host of mechanical changes to the car, including a new steering and suspension setup. The 2015 i20 will also make additions to its already long list of creature comforts. We have heard that the safety features have been improved too, but how much of it trickles down to the India-spec 2015 Hyundai i20, remains to be seen.
Stay tuned to Overdrive as we bring you all the updates from the launch of the second-generation i20 soon.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium