2015 Hyundai i20 to be launched in India today
After much tantalising and teasing, the replacement for Hyundai India's popular premium hatchback will hit showrooms today with an all-new design. Said design is based on the 'storm-edge' philosophy that was first employed in India in the new Santa Fe. From the recent spy shots that hit the web, we can glean that the new i20 will shed its conservative styling for a more aggressive one.
We also expect to see a host of mechanical changes in the car, including a new steering and suspension setup. The 2015 i20 will also make additions to its already long list of creature comforts. We have heard that the safety features have been improved too, but how much of it trickles down to the India-spec 2015 Hyundai Elite i20, remains to be seen. You can read our take on what we can expect from the Elite i20 in India.
Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE today as we bring you all the updates from the launch of the second-generation i20.
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India