2015 Kawasaki Ninja 650 now available at Rs 4.97 lakh
Kawasaki India has dropped the price of its Kawasaki Ninja 650 by ?40,000 bringing its prices down from Rs 5.37 lakh to Rs 4.97 lakh, ex-Delhi. The new price is solely for the 2015 model of the Ninja 650. This Kawasaki was the first motorcycle in the Indian middleweight segment and remains stunning value for money. India Kawasaki says the new price is part of the 120th anniversary celebrations for the Japanese company.
The Kawasaki Ninja 650's siblings, the Versys 650 (Rs 6.59 lakh) and the ER-6n (Rs 4.71 lakh), are also available in India. The Versys 650 is an adventure tourer based on a modified platform of the Ninja 650. Kawasaki will continue to sell the 2016 Ninja 650 - no mechanical difference but updated paint and graphics - at the earlier price.
The Ninja 650 competes with the Hyosung GT650R (Rs 4.79 lakh), Benelli TNT600i (Rs 5.73 lakh) and the Benelli GT600 (Rs 6.37 lakh), all prices, ex-Delhi.
Interestingly, when Kawasaki first launched the Ninja 650 back in 2011, it was priced at Rs 4.57 lakh, ex-Delhi. It was an introductory price as Kawasaki wanted to make way for the updated model.
Starts Rs 5,49,000
Starts Rs 4,79,000
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts