2015 Kawasaki Ninja 650 now available at Rs 4.97 lakh
Kawasaki India has dropped the price of its Kawasaki Ninja 650 by ?40,000 bringing its prices down from Rs 5.37 lakh to Rs 4.97 lakh, ex-Delhi. The new price is solely for the 2015 model of the Ninja 650. This Kawasaki was the first motorcycle in the Indian middleweight segment and remains stunning value for money. India Kawasaki says the new price is part of the 120th anniversary celebrations for the Japanese company.
The Kawasaki Ninja 650's siblings, the Versys 650 (Rs 6.59 lakh) and the ER-6n (Rs 4.71 lakh), are also available in India. The Versys 650 is an adventure tourer based on a modified platform of the Ninja 650. Kawasaki will continue to sell the 2016 Ninja 650 - no mechanical difference but updated paint and graphics - at the earlier price.
The Ninja 650 competes with the Hyosung GT650R (Rs 4.79 lakh), Benelli TNT600i (Rs 5.73 lakh) and the Benelli GT600 (Rs 6.37 lakh), all prices, ex-Delhi.
Interestingly, when Kawasaki first launched the Ninja 650 back in 2011, it was priced at Rs 4.57 lakh, ex-Delhi. It was an introductory price as Kawasaki wanted to make way for the updated model.
Starts Rs 6,24,000
Starts Rs 4,79,000
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser price comparison vs Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300
- News2020 Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe SUV launched in India at Rs 1.2 crore
- NewsLive Updates: Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 India launch
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV launched at Rs 8.40 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled