2015 Mahindra Scorpio automatic launched in India at Rs 13.13 lakh
Mahindra has launched the Scorpio automatic in India at Rs 13.13 lakh, ex-Delhi. There are two trims available with the automatic trim - the S10 2WD and the S10 4WD. The S10 4WD automatic is priced at Rs 14.32 lakh, Rs 80,000 over the corresponding 5-speed manual version.
With the inclusion of the two new automatic variants, the Mahindra Scorpio now comes in eight trims. The following features are standard on the new Mahindra Scorpio automatic - LED parking lamps, static bending projector headlamps, 17-inch alloys, tyre pressure monitor, height adjustable driver's seat, 6-inch touchscreen, automatic climate control, blue-grey upholstery and rain/light sensors.
Powering the Mahindra Scorpio automatic is the 120PS/280Nm making 2.2-litre diesel engine. It now comes mated to a 6-speed auto transmission. The 6-speed automatic also comes with Winter and Normal modes for the 4WD, to alter traction. The Scorpio is a very capable machine and the addition of the automatic transmission will only help its useability both in city as well as on the highway.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- NewsKTM 790 Duke spotted in India - official bookings likely to open on September 5
- News40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- NewsSmartphone-based motorcycle navigation application Recky launched by CS Santosh
- NewsGoodyear launches two new range of tyres for cars and SUVs in India