2015 Mahindra Scorpio automatic launched in India at Rs 13.13 lakh
Mahindra has launched the Scorpio automatic in India at Rs 13.13 lakh, ex-Delhi. There are two trims available with the automatic trim - the S10 2WD and the S10 4WD. The S10 4WD automatic is priced at Rs 14.32 lakh, Rs 80,000 over the corresponding 5-speed manual version.
With the inclusion of the two new automatic variants, the Mahindra Scorpio now comes in eight trims. The following features are standard on the new Mahindra Scorpio automatic - LED parking lamps, static bending projector headlamps, 17-inch alloys, tyre pressure monitor, height adjustable driver's seat, 6-inch touchscreen, automatic climate control, blue-grey upholstery and rain/light sensors.
Powering the Mahindra Scorpio automatic is the 120PS/280Nm making 2.2-litre diesel engine. It now comes mated to a 6-speed auto transmission. The 6-speed automatic also comes with Winter and Normal modes for the 4WD, to alter traction. The Scorpio is a very capable machine and the addition of the automatic transmission will only help its useability both in city as well as on the highway.
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts