2015 Mahindra Scorpio automatic launched in India at Rs 13.13 lakh
Mahindra has launched the Scorpio automatic in India at Rs 13.13 lakh, ex-Delhi. There are two trims available with the automatic trim - the S10 2WD and the S10 4WD. The S10 4WD automatic is priced at Rs 14.32 lakh, Rs 80,000 over the corresponding 5-speed manual version.
With the inclusion of the two new automatic variants, the Mahindra Scorpio now comes in eight trims. The following features are standard on the new Mahindra Scorpio automatic - LED parking lamps, static bending projector headlamps, 17-inch alloys, tyre pressure monitor, height adjustable driver's seat, 6-inch touchscreen, automatic climate control, blue-grey upholstery and rain/light sensors.
Powering the Mahindra Scorpio automatic is the 120PS/280Nm making 2.2-litre diesel engine. It now comes mated to a 6-speed auto transmission. The 6-speed automatic also comes with Winter and Normal modes for the 4WD, to alter traction. The Scorpio is a very capable machine and the addition of the automatic transmission will only help its useability both in city as well as on the highway.
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium