2015 Mahindra XUV500 facelift launched in India at Rs 11.21 lakh
The much anticipated Mahindra XUV500 facelift has been launched in India at Rs 11.21 lakh (ex-Delhi) going up to Rs 14.99 lakh for the high end W10 AWD variant. The earlier variants, W6, W8 and W8 AWD are still on offer along with the new W10 and W10 AWD.
The new Mahindra XUV500 is a facelift. It includes a new front and rear bumper, grille, headlamp cluster, fog lamps, alloy wheels as well as two new exterior colours (Pearl White and Sunset Orange). Inside, things have been spruced up in the form of new upholstery, better quality of plastics and a larger touchscreen infotainment system. The latter doubles as the display for the reverse parking camera which also comes with guideline sensors. Power adjustable driver's seat as well as a sunroof are now available on the top end variant which also gets keyless entry.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class studded with 3.5 lakh CZ diamonds for Bharat Diamond Week
- Review2020 Triumph Street Triple RS first ride review
- News2020 Auto Expo - What to expect?
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 OD SUV Slugfest
- NewsBajaj Urbanite Electric Scooter will be launched in India tomorrow - will replicate the success of Bajaj Chetak?