2015 Mahindra XUV500 facelift launched in India at Rs 11.21 lakh
The much anticipated Mahindra XUV500 facelift has been launched in India at Rs 11.21 lakh (ex-Delhi) going up to Rs 14.99 lakh for the high end W10 AWD variant. The earlier variants, W6, W8 and W8 AWD are still on offer along with the new W10 and W10 AWD.
The new Mahindra XUV500 is a facelift. It includes a new front and rear bumper, grille, headlamp cluster, fog lamps, alloy wheels as well as two new exterior colours (Pearl White and Sunset Orange). Inside, things have been spruced up in the form of new upholstery, better quality of plastics and a larger touchscreen infotainment system. The latter doubles as the display for the reverse parking camera which also comes with guideline sensors. Power adjustable driver's seat as well as a sunroof are now available on the top end variant which also gets keyless entry.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- Review2020 Mahindra Thar first drive review
- News2020 Mahindra Thar revealed in India: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Mahindra Thar India unveil, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- Review2020 Kia Carnival road test review
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19: Club-on-wheels: the Party Bus