2015 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga facelift features leaked
The updated Maruti Suzuki Ertiga which is rumoured to be in showrooms by October 10, 2015 has got it brochure leaked. The leaked pamphlet suggests that the new Maruti Ertiga will come with a seatbelt reminder buzzer and driver airbag as standard. New L(O) and Z+ variants is also part of the lineup which includes LXi/LDi, VXi/VDi and ZXi/ZDi
The new L(O) variant in the updated Ertiga gets a passenger airbag, EBD and ABS apart from the tilt power steering, manual AC and body coloured bumpers available in the L. The V trim has electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs, Bluetooth-enabled music system, rear AC, 50:50 split second row, keyless entry, reverse parking sensors and a second row power socket.
The Z trims get alloy wheels, steering mounted audio controls, rear wiper and a height adjustable driver's seat. The Z+ brings in push button start, SmartPlay infotainment system, touch sensor on the driver and front passenger side door handle and a reverse parking camera.
Maruti's updated Ertiga MUV will also come with the SHVS-enabled engine from the Ciaz. This 90PS diesel motor will have start-stop technology incorporated into it and will boast class leading fuel efficiency. The 92PS petrol motor in the meanwhile will be mated to 5-speed manual as well as an optional automatic as well. The automatic though will be available only on the VXi grade.
For more stories from OVERDRIVE on the new Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, click here.
Starts Rs 7.44 Lakhs
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip