2015 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga facelift features leaked
The updated Maruti Suzuki Ertiga which is rumoured to be in showrooms by October 10, 2015 has got it brochure leaked. The leaked pamphlet suggests that the new Maruti Ertiga will come with a seatbelt reminder buzzer and driver airbag as standard. New L(O) and Z+ variants is also part of the lineup which includes LXi/LDi, VXi/VDi and ZXi/ZDi
The new L(O) variant in the updated Ertiga gets a passenger airbag, EBD and ABS apart from the tilt power steering, manual AC and body coloured bumpers available in the L. The V trim has electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs, Bluetooth-enabled music system, rear AC, 50:50 split second row, keyless entry, reverse parking sensors and a second row power socket.
The Z trims get alloy wheels, steering mounted audio controls, rear wiper and a height adjustable driver's seat. The Z+ brings in push button start, SmartPlay infotainment system, touch sensor on the driver and front passenger side door handle and a reverse parking camera.
Maruti's updated Ertiga MUV will also come with the SHVS-enabled engine from the Ciaz. This 90PS diesel motor will have start-stop technology incorporated into it and will boast class leading fuel efficiency. The 92PS petrol motor in the meanwhile will be mated to 5-speed manual as well as an optional automatic as well. The automatic though will be available only on the VXi grade.
For more stories from OVERDRIVE on the new Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, click here.
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept