2015 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga facelift features leaked
The updated Maruti Suzuki Ertiga which is rumoured to be in showrooms by October 10, 2015 has got it brochure leaked. The leaked pamphlet suggests that the new Maruti Ertiga will come with a seatbelt reminder buzzer and driver airbag as standard. New L(O) and Z+ variants is also part of the lineup which includes LXi/LDi, VXi/VDi and ZXi/ZDi
The new L(O) variant in the updated Ertiga gets a passenger airbag, EBD and ABS apart from the tilt power steering, manual AC and body coloured bumpers available in the L. The V trim has electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs, Bluetooth-enabled music system, rear AC, 50:50 split second row, keyless entry, reverse parking sensors and a second row power socket.
The Z trims get alloy wheels, steering mounted audio controls, rear wiper and a height adjustable driver's seat. The Z+ brings in push button start, SmartPlay infotainment system, touch sensor on the driver and front passenger side door handle and a reverse parking camera.
Maruti's updated Ertiga MUV will also come with the SHVS-enabled engine from the Ciaz. This 90PS diesel motor will have start-stop technology incorporated into it and will boast class leading fuel efficiency. The 92PS petrol motor in the meanwhile will be mated to 5-speed manual as well as an optional automatic as well. The automatic though will be available only on the VXi grade.
For more stories from OVERDRIVE on the new Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, click here.
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market
- NewsNew Tesla Model 3 mid-range variant launched at $45,000
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch
- News2020 Porsche Taycan EV to be priced between Panamera and Cayenne
- News2019 Honda CBR 150R details out, to rival the Yamaha R15 v3 in India?