2015 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S launched in India at Rs 1.30 crore
Mercedes-Benz India has launched the C 63 S at Rs 1.30 crore, ex-Delhi. This is the 11th product launch by the German carmaker in the country this year. The AMG variant is the third C-Class variant in the country with the other two being the C 200 petrol and C 220 CDI.
The Mercedes-AMG C 63 S has that familiar 4.0-litre V8 motor that makes 510PS of power and 700Nm. Mercedes claims a 0-100kmph time of 4.0s and a top speed of 250kmph. An AMG Speedshift 7-speed MCT helps transfer all the power to the rear wheels.
Apart from the performance, other exterior changes in the C 63 S include the quad exhausts, AMG grille, engine mounts with the AMG lettering, LED headlamps, 19-inch AMG alloys and side sill panels. Inside, AMG carbon fibre trim, performance steering wheel, heads-up display and Burmester surround system are the few indicators of this AMG line.
More from OVERDRIVE on the C 63 S:
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium