2015 Mercedes-AMG GT image gallery
Mercedes has finally released details of the new AMG GT. This model shares the distinction of being crafted solely by the boffins at AMG, with the SLS. However, it misses out on those mad gull wings. The Mercedes-AMG GT has been designed to take on the likes of the Jaguar F-Type and Porsche 911. We have an extensive image gallery of this all-new beauty on four wheels. Feast your eyes.
The design and shape is reminiscent of the iconic SLS AMG - smokin'
Not so smokin' in the mustard yellow now, is it?
The side profile is largely dominated by that achingly gorgeous long bonnet but let your eyes move to the window line and you will see quite a bit of the 911 in there
The 'base' car will get a 462PS version while the range topping AMG will get the full cream 510PS version
Mercedes claims the faster GT S will sprint from 0-100kmph in 3.7 seconds before it hits an electronically limited top speed of 310kmph
The AMG GT S will go on sale next year while the lower powered GT will be offered in 2016
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- NewsTVS launches Zest 110 BSVI and introduces new shade on NTorq 125 Race Edition
- NewsMade-in-India pure electric ATV from Powerland Agro set to start exports
- NewsUpcoming Qianjiang QJ350 previews Harley-Davidson's 338cc motorcycle for Asian markets?
- NewsHyundai announces Ioniq EV-only sub-brand
- NewsFord Endeavour prices hiked by up to Rs 1.2 lakh, now start from Rs 29.99 lakh