2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S to be launched in India on November 24, 2015
Mercedes-Benz India will be launching the fifth AMG car this year in India on November 24, 2015 - the AMG GT S.
The AMG GT S slots between the AMG GT and the SLS AMG. In fact, it's a smaller-engined, lighter and more fuel efficient version of the SLS AMG - it even gets a long hood on the front which resembles the supercar.
About 90 per cent of the Mercedes-AMG GT S is made up of aluminium to better the power to weight ratio. It also gets five traction control modes, starting from Comfort mode, and going all the way to Race mode.
Under the hood of the AMG GT S is a 4-litre twin-turbo V8 engine producing 510PS of power and 650Nm of torque - higher than the AMG GT. It comes mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmissio. Mercedes claims a 0-100kmph sprint in 3.5 seconds and a top speed of 310.6kmph.
First drive review of the 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S, driven at the Laguna Seca Racetrack in California
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip