2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S to be launched in India on November 24, 2015
Mercedes-Benz India will be launching the fifth AMG car this year in India on November 24, 2015 - the AMG GT S.
The AMG GT S slots between the AMG GT and the SLS AMG. In fact, it's a smaller-engined, lighter and more fuel efficient version of the SLS AMG - it even gets a long hood on the front which resembles the supercar.
About 90 per cent of the Mercedes-AMG GT S is made up of aluminium to better the power to weight ratio. It also gets five traction control modes, starting from Comfort mode, and going all the way to Race mode.
Under the hood of the AMG GT S is a 4-litre twin-turbo V8 engine producing 510PS of power and 650Nm of torque - higher than the AMG GT. It comes mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmissio. Mercedes claims a 0-100kmph sprint in 3.5 seconds and a top speed of 310.6kmph.
First drive review of the 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S, driven at the Laguna Seca Racetrack in California
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
Starts Rs 90.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market
- NewsNew Tesla Model 3 mid-range variant launched at $45,000
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch
- News2020 Porsche Taycan EV to be priced between Panamera and Cayenne
- News2019 Honda CBR 150R details out, to rival the Yamaha R15 v3 in India?