2015 Mercedes-AMG GT3: Image gallery
Mercedes is going to introduce the new GT3 which is based on the soon to be launched Mercedes-AMG GT.
The GT3 is built to specifications stated in the FIA GT3 rulebook. The car's body has been widened and lowered and sports huge air intakes, a diffuser and a massive rear spoiler. The sabertooth like front grille in itself looks menacing and as the company states, the overall design "signals a desire to attack".
The car features a six-speed racing gearbox and the interior too is built according to FIA GT3 specification. The car is powered by a 6.3- litre V8 engine.
Bold and agressive front with a sabertooth like grille
The interior, built according to FIA GT3 specifications, features a high tensile strength steel roll cage
The car is based on the Mercedes-AMG GT roadcar
The car features a 6.3-litre V8 engine
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Tamo Racemo showcased, image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic