2015 Mercedes-AMG GT3: Image gallery
Mercedes is going to introduce the new GT3 which is based on the soon to be launched Mercedes-AMG GT.
The GT3 is built to specifications stated in the FIA GT3 rulebook. The car's body has been widened and lowered and sports huge air intakes, a diffuser and a massive rear spoiler. The sabertooth like front grille in itself looks menacing and as the company states, the overall design "signals a desire to attack".
The car features a six-speed racing gearbox and the interior too is built according to FIA GT3 specification. The car is powered by a 6.3- litre V8 engine.
Bold and agressive front with a sabertooth like grille
The interior, built according to FIA GT3 specifications, features a high tensile strength steel roll cage
The car is based on the Mercedes-AMG GT roadcar
The car features a 6.3-litre V8 engine
- NewsCristiano Ronaldo gifts himself a Bugatti Centodieci, the world's most expensive car
- NewsAudi RS Q8 teased ahead of India debut
- NewsGMC drops teaser for Hummer EV with over 1,000PS and removable roof panels
- NewsKia Motors India crosses one lakh sales in 11 months
- NewsBajaj Auto has sold 2.38 lakh units of 2Ws in July 2020, down by 26 per cent