2015 Mercedes-AMG GT3: Image gallery
Mercedes is going to introduce the new GT3 which is based on the soon to be launched Mercedes-AMG GT.
The GT3 is built to specifications stated in the FIA GT3 rulebook. The car's body has been widened and lowered and sports huge air intakes, a diffuser and a massive rear spoiler. The sabertooth like front grille in itself looks menacing and as the company states, the overall design "signals a desire to attack".
The car features a six-speed racing gearbox and the interior too is built according to FIA GT3 specification. The car is powered by a 6.3- litre V8 engine.
Bold and agressive front with a sabertooth like grille
The interior, built according to FIA GT3 specifications, features a high tensile strength steel roll cage
The car is based on the Mercedes-AMG GT roadcar
The car features a 6.3-litre V8 engine
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Hero 450 RR Dakar spec rally motorcycle
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC