2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA to be launched in India on January 22
After ending 2014 on a high note, Mercedes-Benz will start the new year with the launch of the new CLA sedan on January 22, 2015. The CLA's performance version, the CLA45 AMG was launched in 2014 and if the sales reports are to be believed, has been already sold out .
The CLA is a compact sedan from the Mercedes lineup that's been built on the same MFA platform as the A-and B-Class. Expect Mercedes to bring in the front wheel drive versions only. Just like the bigger GLA, expect the CLA to get the 2.0-litre turbopetrol engine which makes 183PS of power and 300Nm of torque as well as the 135PS diesel motor with the same amount of torque as the petrol. Both the engines will be paired to a 7-speed DCT.
Mercedes' CLA will compete with the new Audi A3 and the upcoming BMW 1 Series sedan. We will be driving the new CLA soon and will have the first drive review out shortly.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.33 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 BMW X5 M Competition
- NewsBSVI Honda Unicorn launched priced at Rs 93,593
- NewsMercedez-Benz EQA teased before 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- News2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 priced at Rs 36 lakh, bookings commence from March 1
- News2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055