2015 MRF MoGrip FMSCI Indian National Rally Championship: Round 5 postponed
The fifth and final round of the two-wheeler MRF MoGrip FMSCI Indian National Rally Championship (Rally of Bangalore), scheduled to be held in Bangalore on Sunday, December 20, 2015 was postponed at the last minute. The reason cited for this was the withdrawal of permission for using the area where the rally was to be held.
The first four rounds of the championship, which was revived this year after a break of five long years, had been held earlier this year at Nashik, Coimbatore, Hyderabad and Chikmaglur. The fifth round for the MRF MoGrip FMSCI for 2 wheelers was scheduled to be held on the outskirts of Bangalore.
Fresh dates for the event will be announced shortly by the organisers of the event, the Karnataka Motor Sport Club (KMSC).
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000