2015 Nissan Micra XL CVT and X-Shift limited edition launched in India at Rs 6.34 lakh
Nissan unveiled the Micra XL CVT along with a limited edition Micra X-Shift today to celebrate the fifth year anniversary of the Micra in India. The XL CVT which is priced at Rs 6.34 lakh ex-Delhi, has the same specifications as the current XL variant except that it has a CVT mated to the engine instead of the traditional manual gearbox. This transmission was previously available only in the top of the line XV variant, but by making this move, Nissan has made buying a CVT much more affordable.
The XV variant gets some features over the XL variant - these include push-button ignition, steering mounted audio controls, climate control, a passenger side airbag, electrically adjustable ORVM, fog lamps, rear power windows and alloy wheels.
The Micra X-Shift limited edition which cost the same is basically a Micra XL with just a few cosmetic changes. Limited to 750 units, the most noticeable changes are the matte black wrapped roof, the black side decals that stretch across the bottom half of the car and the chrome tip exhaust. Open the door and you will find that LED scuff plates have been added and the steering wheel has been swapped for the one in the Nissan Sunny with all the audio controls mounted on it.
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.05 Lakhs
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India