2015 Nissan Micra XL CVT and X-Shift limited edition launched in India at Rs 6.34 lakh
Nissan unveiled the Micra XL CVT along with a limited edition Micra X-Shift today to celebrate the fifth year anniversary of the Micra in India. The XL CVT which is priced at Rs 6.34 lakh ex-Delhi, has the same specifications as the current XL variant except that it has a CVT mated to the engine instead of the traditional manual gearbox. This transmission was previously available only in the top of the line XV variant, but by making this move, Nissan has made buying a CVT much more affordable.
The XV variant gets some features over the XL variant - these include push-button ignition, steering mounted audio controls, climate control, a passenger side airbag, electrically adjustable ORVM, fog lamps, rear power windows and alloy wheels.
The Micra X-Shift limited edition which cost the same is basically a Micra XL with just a few cosmetic changes. Limited to 750 units, the most noticeable changes are the matte black wrapped roof, the black side decals that stretch across the bottom half of the car and the chrome tip exhaust. Open the door and you will find that LED scuff plates have been added and the steering wheel has been swapped for the one in the Nissan Sunny with all the audio controls mounted on it.
Starts Rs 5.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.05 Lakhs
Team OD | 22 Aug 2019
- NewsKTM 790 Duke spotted in India - official bookings likely to open on September 5
- News40,618 Maruti Suzuki WagonR 1.0-litre recalled in India
- NewsHyundai teases new EV concept - will be showcased at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show
- NewsSmartphone-based motorcycle navigation application Recky launched by CS Santosh
- NewsGoodyear launches two new range of tyres for cars and SUVs in India