2015 Renault Duster launched in India at Rs 8.30 lakh
Renault has launched the updated Duster in India at Rs 8.30 lakh, ex-Delhi. This version has been on sale in the country as early as February 2015, however Renault has released an official statement about it now. The company's website though still reflects the older model.
There are few cosmetic updates on the exterior including smoked headlamps, body coloured door handles and ORVMs. However, there are major changes on the inside. These include the dials from the AWD model, an arm rest, speed limiter, cruise control, service due indicator, new steering column and an ECO mode for added fuel efficiency. Along with this, the upholstery also has been revised and NVH has also been claimed to be lowered.
Mechanically, the petrol and diesel engines from the old SUV have been tweaked to give better fuel efficiency. The much acclaimed 1.5K9K engine is available in two states of tune, 85PS and 110PS. The 85PS motor comes mated to a 5-speed manual box while the 110PS variants get a 6-speed box. Claimed fuel efficiency has increased as well for the 110PS variants delivering 19.64kmpl as against 19.01kmpl earlier. The 85PS' fuel efficiency though has decreased marginally from the earlier 20.45kmpl to 19.87kmpl now. The 1.6-litre engine makes 104PS and delivers 13.24kmpl.
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018
- NewsVolvo XC40 based Geely Concept Icon unveiled at Auto China 2018
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 spied in new two-tone paint options
- News2018 Ducati Monster 821 to be launched in India on May 1, 2018