2015 Renault Duster launched in India at Rs 8.30 lakh
Renault has launched the updated Duster in India at Rs 8.30 lakh, ex-Delhi. This version has been on sale in the country as early as February 2015, however Renault has released an official statement about it now. The company's website though still reflects the older model.
There are few cosmetic updates on the exterior including smoked headlamps, body coloured door handles and ORVMs. However, there are major changes on the inside. These include the dials from the AWD model, an arm rest, speed limiter, cruise control, service due indicator, new steering column and an ECO mode for added fuel efficiency. Along with this, the upholstery also has been revised and NVH has also been claimed to be lowered.
Mechanically, the petrol and diesel engines from the old SUV have been tweaked to give better fuel efficiency. The much acclaimed 1.5K9K engine is available in two states of tune, 85PS and 110PS. The 85PS motor comes mated to a 5-speed manual box while the 110PS variants get a 6-speed box. Claimed fuel efficiency has increased as well for the 110PS variants delivering 19.64kmpl as against 19.01kmpl earlier. The 85PS' fuel efficiency though has decreased marginally from the earlier 20.45kmpl to 19.87kmpl now. The 1.6-litre engine makes 104PS and delivers 13.24kmpl.
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019