2015 Royal Enfield Rider Mania slated to be biggest yet
Come November 20 and Goa will experience the greatest gathering of Royal Enfield owners, tuners and fans at the annual Rider Mania fest. The three day event will be held at the usual location in the town of Vagator where Royal Enfield expects more than 6,000 riders to arrive.
Rider Mania has been an annual event for over a decade now and the bike meet has a host of attractions for enthusiasts - from live music shows to dirt track races and custom bike competitions. Debuting this year is the Dirt Track Racing Training which will have five simultaneous sessions where enthusiasts can learn the skills required for riding in the dirt. The festival promises great music with a line-up including big names like Indian Ocean, Karsh Kale, Raghu Dixit project, Dualist Inquiry, The F16s and DJ Nucleya.
This year, Royal Enfield owners from several cities including Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai will be riding in to Vagator in organised groups. For those of you interested in joining these groups, head down to your nearest Royal Enfield showroom for more details on joining a group or forming your own.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept