2015 Royal Enfield Rider Mania slated to be biggest yet
Come November 20 and Goa will experience the greatest gathering of Royal Enfield owners, tuners and fans at the annual Rider Mania fest. The three day event will be held at the usual location in the town of Vagator where Royal Enfield expects more than 6,000 riders to arrive.
Rider Mania has been an annual event for over a decade now and the bike meet has a host of attractions for enthusiasts - from live music shows to dirt track races and custom bike competitions. Debuting this year is the Dirt Track Racing Training which will have five simultaneous sessions where enthusiasts can learn the skills required for riding in the dirt. The festival promises great music with a line-up including big names like Indian Ocean, Karsh Kale, Raghu Dixit project, Dualist Inquiry, The F16s and DJ Nucleya.
This year, Royal Enfield owners from several cities including Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai will be riding in to Vagator in organised groups. For those of you interested in joining these groups, head down to your nearest Royal Enfield showroom for more details on joining a group or forming your own.
- News2020 Audi RS Q8 bookings open in India
- NewsTata Nexon EV now available on subscription, rentals start from Rs 41,900 per month
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross petrol: Prices and Variants explained
- News2020 Mahindra Thar India reveal confirmed for August 15
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar