2015 Star Motorcycles Bolt and Bolt R-Spec unveiled
Star Motorcycles has updated the Bolt and Bolt R-Spec bobbers for 2015. A new digital meter with clearer visibility in the sunlight and wave-type brake rotors are standard on both the models while the R-Spec gets new paint and graphics, suede texture seat with coloured stitching and also remote reservoir shocks. In addition to this, Star also has a host of accessories for both the motorcycles at local dealers.
2015 Star Bolt
The Bolt and Bolt R-Spec are powered by a 950cc fuel injected air-cooled V-Twin engine which makes 80Nm of torque. Transmitting power to the rear wheel is a 5-speed gearbox. Star claims a fuel efficiency of around 23kmpl for the motorcycles while the tank capacity is 12-litres. The motorcycles run 19-and 16-inch wheels on the front and rear respectively. Stopping power is provided by 298mm front and rear discs.
2015 Star Bolt R-Spec
Both the motorcycles will be on sale in US by the end of July. The 2014 Star Bolt will be available in candy red and glacier blue colours while the R-Spec can be ordered in matte silver and raven colours. The Bolt retails at Rs 4.73 lakh while the R-Spec is priced at Rs 4.97 lakh in US.
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut