2015 Tata Safari Storme launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
Tata Motors has launched the 2015 Safari Storme in India at Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-Delhi). Updates are seen on both the exterior as well as interior of the SUV and is Tata's attempt at keeping the Safari Storme relevant in the face of competition from the new Mahindra Scorpio, Renault Duster and Nissan Terrano.
The front gets a minor revision in the form of a new blacked out grille with the Storme monicker standing out against the chrome. The VariCOR badging is seen on the fenders and that is the only change made to the side profile.
The interiors are refreshed and come with a new steering wheel that's similar to the Tata Zest. The engine is also retuned to produce 150PS but the torque remains at 320Nm.
The prices for the 4x2 and 4x4 variants are as follows:
2015 Tata Safari Storme launched in India
|LX 4x2||Rs 9.99 lakh|
|EX 4x2||Rs 11.60 lakh|
|VX 4x2||Rs 13.02 lakh|
|VX 4x4||Rs 14.36 lakh|
More from OVERDRIVE on the 2015 Tata Safari Storme:
Starts Rs 10.84 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
- NewsMG Motor announces unique MG SEWA Parents First initiative
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.99 lakh
- NewsHonda launches BSVI-compliant diesel Civic at Rs 20.74 lakh
- NewsLamborghini Sian's supercapacitor tech to be developed for future electrified models
- News2020 Toyota Corolla Cross SUV launched in Thailand
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block