2015 Toyota Camry facelift launching in India on April 30, 2015
Toyota will be launching the new facelifted Camry in India on April 30, 2015. It is expected to be priced a tad more than the outgoing car. Toyota's other significant launch this year will be the Hiace MPV.
Changes to the outside on the new Toyota Camry facelift include redesigned headlamps, grille, LED daytime running lamps and oodles of chrome everywhere. New tail lamps and 17-inch alloy wheels round off the exterior changes. A new bigger infotainment system, 3-spoke steering wheel and revised instrument cluster are few of the interior bits that have changed over the previous car. The upholstery is claimed to have been tweaked and expect Toyota to offer few more creature comforts than before.
As far as engines are concerned, the current crop of 2.5-litre IC engines are expected to continue with no changes. The gasoline engine makes 181PS of power while the hybrid produces around 205PS. More details on both these cars will be announced on the launch date. We will be driving the car on April 29. Watchout for our first drive review of the new Toyota Camry facelift.
Starts Rs 29.75 Lakhs
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X