2015 Toyota Camry facelift launching in India on April 30, 2015
Toyota will be launching the new facelifted Camry in India on April 30, 2015. It is expected to be priced a tad more than the outgoing car. Toyota's other significant launch this year will be the Hiace MPV.
Changes to the outside on the new Toyota Camry facelift include redesigned headlamps, grille, LED daytime running lamps and oodles of chrome everywhere. New tail lamps and 17-inch alloy wheels round off the exterior changes. A new bigger infotainment system, 3-spoke steering wheel and revised instrument cluster are few of the interior bits that have changed over the previous car. The upholstery is claimed to have been tweaked and expect Toyota to offer few more creature comforts than before.
As far as engines are concerned, the current crop of 2.5-litre IC engines are expected to continue with no changes. The gasoline engine makes 181PS of power while the hybrid produces around 205PS. More details on both these cars will be announced on the launch date. We will be driving the car on April 29. Watchout for our first drive review of the new Toyota Camry facelift.
Starts Rs 29.75 Lakhs
- NewsHonda Brio hatchback discontinued in India
- News2018 Lamborghini SC18 unveiled, its first one-off car
- NewsWRC 2018: Ogier clinches sixth title as Latvala wins Rally Australia
- NewsNissan Motor Co chairman Carlos Ghosn faces arrest by Japan authorities over financial violations allegations
- NewsVolkswagen India asked to deposit Rs 100 crores by the NGT over Dieselgate
- NewsSpied: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA sedan caught testing
- ReviewHero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4v comparison test
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship