2015 Triumph Tiger 800 XRx and XCx launched in India at Rs 11.6 lakh and Rs 12.7 lakh respectively
Triumph after showcasing the new Tigers at the 2015 India Bike Week have launched them in India. The base Tiger XR starts at Rs 10.5 lakh, the Triumph XCx is priced at Rs 12.7 lakh while the Tiger 800 XRx retails at Rs 11.6 lakh, ex-Delhi. These new additions sit alongside the Explorer and 800XC models in the Tiger range. Both the motorcycles come in via the CKD route. Bookings start from today. The Triumph Tiger 800 XCx is the hardcore off-roader version with spoke wheels, 43mm upside down forks at the front and WP monoshock at the rear, twin discs at the front and single at the rear, switchable ABS as well as adjustable rider seat height and handlebar position. The Triumph Tiger 800 XRx gets all the aforementioned features aside from less travel from the forks and alloys. Cruise control and four traction modes are common to both the motorcycles.
Triumph Tiger 800 XRx
An updated 800cc 3-cylinder engine makes 94PS while 79Nm of torque is also available at 7,850rpm. The Tigers use a 6-speed manual gearbox. Adding to its adventure tourer credentials is the 19-litre fuel tank. Triumph claims that the motorcycles are 17 per cent more fuel efficient than the older Tiger. We will be riding the new Triumph Tigers shortly. Stay tuned for our detailed review.
Starts Rs 11,99,500
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subisidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far
- NewsKia Sonet powertrain details, including segment-first six-speed diesel automatic
- News2020 Kia Sonet SUV: Top 10 feature highlights