2015 TVS Jupiter ZX launched in India at Rs 52,426
TVS Motor have launched the Jupiter ZX, priced at Rs 52,426, ex-Mumbai. The new TVS Jupiter ZX is priced approximately Rs 2,000 more than the regular trim and is based on the limited edition that was launched recently. TVS had recently announced that they have so far sold five lakh units of the Jupiter scooter.
The new TVS Jupiter ZX contrary to reports, doesn't get a front disc brake. Instead it has the 'Dura Cool' seats which the manufacturer claims retains lesser heat than the standard variant. The scooter's floorboard and inside panels too have a beige lining. A new colour 'Stallion Brown' along with a 'Matte Blue' have been introduced. Other features like the external fuel filling cap, tubeless tyres, pass switch and alloy wheels are the same as the standard scooter. The TVS Jupiter ZX is powered by a 110cc 8PS/8Nm engine and comes with a claimed fuel efficiency of 62kmpl. In our tests, the Jupiter did 0-60kmph run in 10.5s and a top speed of 85.20kmph, with an overall fuel efficiency of 53.90kmpl.
Starts Rs 54,349
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far