2015 Volvo S60 T6 launched in India at Rs 42 lakh
Volvo has launched the performance oriented version of the S60 in India. The Volvo S60 T6 is priced at Rs 42 lakh, ex-Delhi. Volvo had introduced the S60 T6 in India back in 2011. However, the petrol T6 was discontinued after a year due to poor sales.
The new Volvo S60 T6 is powered by a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder petrol engine that is good for 306PS and 400Nm. This engine is mated to an 8-speed transmission and is good for a o-100kmph run in 5.9s. The top speed is 230kmph, according to Volvo and the claimed fuel efficiency is 15.6kmpl.
While Volvo offers an AWD version of the S60 T6 globally, the Indian market gets only it only in the FWD configuration. The S60 T6 goes against the BMW 3 Series, Audi A4 as well as the Jaguar XF and Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
Starts Rs 38.51 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 41.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 46.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines
- News2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh