2015 Volvo S60 T6 launched in India at Rs 42 lakh
Volvo has launched the performance oriented version of the S60 in India. The Volvo S60 T6 is priced at Rs 42 lakh, ex-Delhi. Volvo had introduced the S60 T6 in India back in 2011. However, the petrol T6 was discontinued after a year due to poor sales.
The new Volvo S60 T6 is powered by a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder petrol engine that is good for 306PS and 400Nm. This engine is mated to an 8-speed transmission and is good for a o-100kmph run in 5.9s. The top speed is 230kmph, according to Volvo and the claimed fuel efficiency is 15.6kmpl.
While Volvo offers an AWD version of the S60 T6 globally, the Indian market gets only it only in the FWD configuration. The S60 T6 goes against the BMW 3 Series, Audi A4 as well as the Jaguar XF and Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
Starts Rs 31.64 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 39.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 46.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 39.82 Lakhs
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019