2015 Volvo S60 T6 launched in India at Rs 42 lakh
Volvo has launched the performance oriented version of the S60 in India. The Volvo S60 T6 is priced at Rs 42 lakh, ex-Delhi. Volvo had introduced the S60 T6 in India back in 2011. However, the petrol T6 was discontinued after a year due to poor sales.
The new Volvo S60 T6 is powered by a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder petrol engine that is good for 306PS and 400Nm. This engine is mated to an 8-speed transmission and is good for a o-100kmph run in 5.9s. The top speed is 230kmph, according to Volvo and the claimed fuel efficiency is 15.6kmpl.
While Volvo offers an AWD version of the S60 T6 globally, the Indian market gets only it only in the FWD configuration. The S60 T6 goes against the BMW 3 Series, Audi A4 as well as the Jaguar XF and Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
Starts Rs 31.64 Lakhs
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 39.8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 46.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani