2015 Volvo S60 T6 launched in India at Rs 42 lakh
Volvo has launched the performance oriented version of the S60 in India. The Volvo S60 T6 is priced at Rs 42 lakh, ex-Delhi. Volvo had introduced the S60 T6 in India back in 2011. However, the petrol T6 was discontinued after a year due to poor sales.
The new Volvo S60 T6 is powered by a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder petrol engine that is good for 306PS and 400Nm. This engine is mated to an 8-speed transmission and is good for a o-100kmph run in 5.9s. The top speed is 230kmph, according to Volvo and the claimed fuel efficiency is 15.6kmpl.
While Volvo offers an AWD version of the S60 T6 globally, the Indian market gets only it only in the FWD configuration. The S60 T6 goes against the BMW 3 Series, Audi A4 as well as the Jaguar XF and Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
Starts Rs 38.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 41.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 46.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza and Tata Nexon
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled