2016 Auto Budget: We would have expected some measures to promote alternate fuel technologies, says Toyota India
"We would have expected some measures to promote alternate fuel technologies which would have helped the environment also. We would encourage the government not to just think based on size of the vehicle which has no relation to the technology.
Taking older vehicles off the road should be a priority for the government. We compliment the measures and schemes which have been introduced to benefit the masses and also thrust on infrastructure which would have a long term impact on the growth of the nation."
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSV India launch on October 8
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed