2016 Auto Expo: Accessorised 2016 Chevrolet Cruze showcased
Chevrolet recently updated the Cruze with a few minor updates while we wait for the all-new Cruze to be launched in 2017. However, Chevrolet showcased a customised version of this Cruze at the 2016 Auto Expo which would have certainly kept the crowd a lot happier during this long wait. The changes on this Cruze include completed resigned headlamp units with projector headlights and a more prominent LED DRL that runs across the headlamp. The taillights get a neat new LED signature too. This Chevrolet Cruze also got new 15-spoke 18-inch wheels which gives it an upmarket look.
The interior meanwhile, got a neat new brown and black dual tone finish. Although the layout itself hadn't changed, the change in colour schemes gave it a fresher and more appealing look.
Chevrolet hasn't said anything about making these accessories available to customers as yet. It's an idea that they're trying out which, if it gauged enough interest, could make it to showrooms
For more information from OVERDRIVE on the 2016 Auto Expo, click here
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?