2016 Auto Expo: BMW Motorrad to announce its official entry in India
BMW Motorrad will officially enter the Indian market and will display its product range at the upcoming 2016 Auto Expo in Delhi. The star attraction, however, will be the G 310 R at its stall in Hall 10. BMW Motorrad will hold a press conference on the first day of the Auto Expo where it is expected to announce its plans and product portfolio for the Indian market.
The G 310 R has been jointly developed by BMW and TVS and is an important product for BMW as it aims to capture the burgeoning entry level market across the globe. TVS though has its separate display at Hall number 2.
BMW has developed an all-new engine that will power the G 310 R. As is normal for current motorcycles, we expect this engine to power other variants based off the platform as well. We guess, these are obvious, that a faired sportbike (S 310 RR or G 310 RR) and an adventure tourer (G 310 GS) would be natural.
The bike looks promising and should boast top notch build quality and finish that's typical of a BMW
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 2,35,931
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907