2016 Auto Expo: BMW Motorrad to announce its official entry in India
BMW Motorrad will officially enter the Indian market and will display its product range at the upcoming 2016 Auto Expo in Delhi. The star attraction, however, will be the G 310 R at its stall in Hall 10. BMW Motorrad will hold a press conference on the first day of the Auto Expo where it is expected to announce its plans and product portfolio for the Indian market.
The G 310 R has been jointly developed by BMW and TVS and is an important product for BMW as it aims to capture the burgeoning entry level market across the globe. TVS though has its separate display at Hall number 2.
BMW has developed an all-new engine that will power the G 310 R. As is normal for current motorcycles, we expect this engine to power other variants based off the platform as well. We guess, these are obvious, that a faired sportbike (S 310 RR or G 310 RR) and an adventure tourer (G 310 GS) would be natural.
The bike looks promising and should boast top notch build quality and finish that's typical of a BMW
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 2,35,931
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900