2016 Auto Expo: BMW Motorrad to announce its official entry in India
BMW Motorrad will officially enter the Indian market and will display its product range at the upcoming 2016 Auto Expo in Delhi. The star attraction, however, will be the G 310 R at its stall in Hall 10. BMW Motorrad will hold a press conference on the first day of the Auto Expo where it is expected to announce its plans and product portfolio for the Indian market.
The G 310 R has been jointly developed by BMW and TVS and is an important product for BMW as it aims to capture the burgeoning entry level market across the globe. TVS though has its separate display at Hall number 2.
BMW has developed an all-new engine that will power the G 310 R. As is normal for current motorcycles, we expect this engine to power other variants based off the platform as well. We guess, these are obvious, that a faired sportbike (S 310 RR or G 310 RR) and an adventure tourer (G 310 GS) would be natural.
The bike looks promising and should boast top notch build quality and finish that's typical of a BMW
Starts Rs 2,35,931
- NewsAudi Q5L unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsHero Motocorp revises prices across its entire range by up to Rs 625
- NewsSuzuki Ertiga rival Mitsubishi Xpander MPV exports begin from Indonesia
- News2018 Toyota Yaris: Variant-wise price guide
- News2018 Toyota Yaris launched in India at Rs 8.75 lakh
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander bookings open in India
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750: Four things you will like and three you won't
- Features2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S long term review: After 16,700km and fourteen months
- NewsAuto China 2018: BMW M2 Competition debuts in China
- NewsAuto China 2018: Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept showcased