2016 Auto Expo: BMW Motorrad to announce its official entry in India
BMW Motorrad will officially enter the Indian market and will display its product range at the upcoming 2016 Auto Expo in Delhi. The star attraction, however, will be the G 310 R at its stall in Hall 10. BMW Motorrad will hold a press conference on the first day of the Auto Expo where it is expected to announce its plans and product portfolio for the Indian market.
The G 310 R has been jointly developed by BMW and TVS and is an important product for BMW as it aims to capture the burgeoning entry level market across the globe. TVS though has its separate display at Hall number 2.
BMW has developed an all-new engine that will power the G 310 R. As is normal for current motorcycles, we expect this engine to power other variants based off the platform as well. We guess, these are obvious, that a faired sportbike (S 310 RR or G 310 RR) and an adventure tourer (G 310 GS) would be natural.
The bike looks promising and should boast top notch build quality and finish that's typical of a BMW
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 2,48,931
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020