2016 Auto Expo: Chevrolet India tease the new generation Beat Crossover concept
Chevrolet India has teased images of one of its two new concept cars. The cars will be showcased at the Auto Expo next month and the company says that this will be a global unveil.
The car in the teased image looks like a crossover form of the next generation Chevrolet Beat (called Spark internationally) that will replace the existing one. The car in this concept avtar features Chevrolet's traditional large grille, LED projector headlamps, DRLs, LED fog lamps and a plastic skid plate on the front bumper. The lower portion of the bumper is clad in black plastic and continues over the fender towards the rest of the sides and the rear. The ORVMs are blacked out and feature integrated turn indicators. The Chevrolet Beat Cross may also have a higher ride height than the regular Beat that it'll be based on. When launched in India, it will go up against the Hyundai i20 Active, Toyota Etios Cross and the Fiat Avventura.
Besides the concept cars, Chevrolet will also showcase the Spin MPV. It will be Chevrolet's third people mover in the country after the Tavera and the Enjoy. After its launch next year, the seven seater Chevrolet Spin will go up against the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Honda Mobilio.
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.36 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mahindra Rexton G4
- NewsTVS Ntorq 125 - Five things we love and three things we don't
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 first ride image gallery