2016 Auto Expo: Chevrolet India tease the new generation Beat Crossover concept
Chevrolet India has teased images of one of its two new concept cars. The cars will be showcased at the Auto Expo next month and the company says that this will be a global unveil.
The car in the teased image looks like a crossover form of the next generation Chevrolet Beat (called Spark internationally) that will replace the existing one. The car in this concept avtar features Chevrolet's traditional large grille, LED projector headlamps, DRLs, LED fog lamps and a plastic skid plate on the front bumper. The lower portion of the bumper is clad in black plastic and continues over the fender towards the rest of the sides and the rear. The ORVMs are blacked out and feature integrated turn indicators. The Chevrolet Beat Cross may also have a higher ride height than the regular Beat that it'll be based on. When launched in India, it will go up against the Hyundai i20 Active, Toyota Etios Cross and the Fiat Avventura.
Besides the concept cars, Chevrolet will also showcase the Spin MPV. It will be Chevrolet's third people mover in the country after the Tavera and the Enjoy. After its launch next year, the seven seater Chevrolet Spin will go up against the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Honda Mobilio.
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.08 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.5 Lakhs
- FeaturesLego Volkswagen Beetle - the weekend build
- NewsSwiss Army Sprinter is an off-road capable MPV, making use of solar power
- NewsF1 2019: Lewis Hamilton takes record sixth British Grand Prix victory
- News2019 Silk Way Rally: Hero MotoSports Team Rally's Paulo Goncalves finishes second in Stage 9
- News2020 Yamaha YZF-R1M details and specifications revealed, priced at $26,099