2016 Auto Expo: Chevrolet India tease the new generation Beat Crossover concept
Chevrolet India has teased images of one of its two new concept cars. The cars will be showcased at the Auto Expo next month and the company says that this will be a global unveil.
The car in the teased image looks like a crossover form of the next generation Chevrolet Beat (called Spark internationally) that will replace the existing one. The car in this concept avtar features Chevrolet's traditional large grille, LED projector headlamps, DRLs, LED fog lamps and a plastic skid plate on the front bumper. The lower portion of the bumper is clad in black plastic and continues over the fender towards the rest of the sides and the rear. The ORVMs are blacked out and feature integrated turn indicators. The Chevrolet Beat Cross may also have a higher ride height than the regular Beat that it'll be based on. When launched in India, it will go up against the Hyundai i20 Active, Toyota Etios Cross and the Fiat Avventura.
Besides the concept cars, Chevrolet will also showcase the Spin MPV. It will be Chevrolet's third people mover in the country after the Tavera and the Enjoy. After its launch next year, the seven seater Chevrolet Spin will go up against the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Honda Mobilio.
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.41 Lakhs
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh