2016 Auto Expo: Chevrolet India tease the new generation Beat Crossover concept
Chevrolet India has teased images of one of its two new concept cars. The cars will be showcased at the Auto Expo next month and the company says that this will be a global unveil.
The car in the teased image looks like a crossover form of the next generation Chevrolet Beat (called Spark internationally) that will replace the existing one. The car in this concept avtar features Chevrolet's traditional large grille, LED projector headlamps, DRLs, LED fog lamps and a plastic skid plate on the front bumper. The lower portion of the bumper is clad in black plastic and continues over the fender towards the rest of the sides and the rear. The ORVMs are blacked out and feature integrated turn indicators. The Chevrolet Beat Cross may also have a higher ride height than the regular Beat that it'll be based on. When launched in India, it will go up against the Hyundai i20 Active, Toyota Etios Cross and the Fiat Avventura.
Besides the concept cars, Chevrolet will also showcase the Spin MPV. It will be Chevrolet's third people mover in the country after the Tavera and the Enjoy. After its launch next year, the seven seater Chevrolet Spin will go up against the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Honda Mobilio.
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.41 Lakhs
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India