2016 Auto Expo: Fiat Avventura Urban Cross showcased
Fiat India has showcased the Avventura Urban Cross, which will be officially launched in the third quarter of 2016. As the name suggests, the Avventura Urban Cross is essentially an updated version of the regular Avventura, and also comes equipped with new roof rails and body cladding. The biggest difference between the two however, is that the Avventura Urban Cross doesn't have the spare wheel mounted to the rear end of the car. The Fiat Urban cross comes with a dual tone interior, new 17-inch alloys, turn indicators on the ORVMs, LED tail lamps and follow-me-home headlamps. Additionally, it gets a touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth and Aux compatibility and navigation.
The Avventura Urban Cross is powered by the same 1.4-litre T-Jet petrol engine seen in the Avventura Powered by Abarth. This engine produces 140PS of maximum power and 210Nm of torque and is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Speaking on the occasion, Kevin Flynn, president and managing director, Fiat Chrysler Automotive India said, "The new Urban Cross is ruggedly stylish, feature loaded and powerful with a world-class design and superb handling. It will be launched this year. Innovating and providing better quality sales and after-sales services remains our constant endeavour."
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 6.83 Lakhs
- News2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar scores rookie podium despite difficult season-opener
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip