2016 Auto Expo highlights: BMW, Datsun, Ford and Isuzu
BMW showcased quite a few vehicles at the 2016 Auto Expo. There were some showstoppers like the 6 Series Gran Coupe, the M4 and the gorgeous i8 that were displayed just to bring in the crowds. However, besides these they also launched two new vehicles at the Expo the 2016 7 Series and the all-new X1. Click on the links below to know more.
Datsun didn't launch anything at the 2016 Auto Expo. However, they did showcase a couple of interesting concepts and one legendary car. Datsun's pavilion at the Expo had the Go-Cross concept, a race-spec version of the Go and of course, the 510 rallycar that won the 18th East African Safari Rally.
Ford's regular cars like the Figo, Figo Aspire and the EcoSport got a reasonable amount of attention at their pavilion. The new Endeavour, though, saw a little more interest. But the company's biggest showstopper at the Auto Expo 2016 was the 5.0-litre V8 Mustang that makes 420PS and 529Nm.
Isuzu hasn't had a very good run in India these past couple of years. However, the company is looking to turn its luck around with the D-Max V Cross. This truck could pick up the pick-up sales in India with an expected starting price of around Rs 14 lakh for the double-cab 4x4 variant.
Starts Rs 1.17 Crore
Starts Rs 34.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 71.62 Lakhs
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign
- NewsPorsche buys 10% stake in EV supercar-maker Rimac
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Grand Pitstop paddock stand
- NewsWorld Ducati Week: Bayliss, Lorenzo, Dovizioso to battle it out in Race of Champions