2016 Auto Expo highlights: BMW, Datsun, Ford and Isuzu
BMW showcased quite a few vehicles at the 2016 Auto Expo. There were some showstoppers like the 6 Series Gran Coupe, the M4 and the gorgeous i8 that were displayed just to bring in the crowds. However, besides these they also launched two new vehicles at the Expo the 2016 7 Series and the all-new X1. Click on the links below to know more.
Datsun didn't launch anything at the 2016 Auto Expo. However, they did showcase a couple of interesting concepts and one legendary car. Datsun's pavilion at the Expo had the Go-Cross concept, a race-spec version of the Go and of course, the 510 rallycar that won the 18th East African Safari Rally.
Ford's regular cars like the Figo, Figo Aspire and the EcoSport got a reasonable amount of attention at their pavilion. The new Endeavour, though, saw a little more interest. But the company's biggest showstopper at the Auto Expo 2016 was the 5.0-litre V8 Mustang that makes 420PS and 529Nm.
Isuzu hasn't had a very good run in India these past couple of years. However, the company is looking to turn its luck around with the D-Max V Cross. This truck could pick up the pick-up sales in India with an expected starting price of around Rs 14 lakh for the double-cab 4x4 variant.
Starts Rs 1.22 Crore
Starts Rs 35.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 74.62 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India