2016 Auto Expo highlights: BMW, Datsun, Ford and Isuzu
BMW showcased quite a few vehicles at the 2016 Auto Expo. There were some showstoppers like the 6 Series Gran Coupe, the M4 and the gorgeous i8 that were displayed just to bring in the crowds. However, besides these they also launched two new vehicles at the Expo the 2016 7 Series and the all-new X1. Click on the links below to know more.
Datsun didn't launch anything at the 2016 Auto Expo. However, they did showcase a couple of interesting concepts and one legendary car. Datsun's pavilion at the Expo had the Go-Cross concept, a race-spec version of the Go and of course, the 510 rallycar that won the 18th East African Safari Rally.
Ford's regular cars like the Figo, Figo Aspire and the EcoSport got a reasonable amount of attention at their pavilion. The new Endeavour, though, saw a little more interest. But the company's biggest showstopper at the Auto Expo 2016 was the 5.0-litre V8 Mustang that makes 420PS and 529Nm.
Isuzu hasn't had a very good run in India these past couple of years. However, the company is looking to turn its luck around with the D-Max V Cross. This truck could pick up the pick-up sales in India with an expected starting price of around Rs 14 lakh for the double-cab 4x4 variant.
Starts Rs 1.22 Crore
Starts Rs 35.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 74.62 Lakhs
- News180 units of Toyota Vellfire MPV already sold in India
- FeaturesMeeting the Tribe(r): Renault Triber South Africa launch
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz 1.2-litre turbo-petrol spotted testing in India
- News2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo launched in India, prices start at Rs 7.68 lakh
- News2020 Honda Africa Twin to be launched on March 5 in India
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055