2016 Auto Expo: Honda Asimo interacts with differently-abled kid Nihal
Honda's robot Asimo which is 4 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 54kg was showcased at the Auto Expo 2016. Asimo, which stands for Advance Step in Innovative Mobility is a regular at auto shows around the world.
It was the dream of Nihal Bitla, a specially-abled kid who is suffering from progeria to meet Asimo. Nihal and his family and his family were introduced to Asimo and the robot even exchanged pleasantries with the child.
Katsushi Inoue, president and CEO , Honda Cars India met Nihal and his family at the Honda booth and was extremely happy for making Nihal's dream come true by seeing the joy of meeting robot.
The surprisingly interactive artificial intelligence of ASIMO had been gathering quite some attention at the expo.
- News180 units of Toyota Vellfire MPV already sold in India
- FeaturesMeeting the Tribe(r): Renault Triber South Africa launch
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz 1.2-litre turbo-petrol spotted testing in India
- News2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo launched in India, prices start at Rs 7.68 lakh
- News2020 Honda Africa Twin to be launched on March 5 in India
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055