2016 Auto Expo: Honda Asimo interacts with differently-abled kid Nihal
Honda's robot Asimo which is 4 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 54kg was showcased at the Auto Expo 2016. Asimo, which stands for Advance Step in Innovative Mobility is a regular at auto shows around the world.
It was the dream of Nihal Bitla, a specially-abled kid who is suffering from progeria to meet Asimo. Nihal and his family and his family were introduced to Asimo and the robot even exchanged pleasantries with the child.
Katsushi Inoue, president and CEO , Honda Cars India met Nihal and his family at the Honda booth and was extremely happy for making Nihal's dream come true by seeing the joy of meeting robot.
The surprisingly interactive artificial intelligence of ASIMO had been gathering quite some attention at the expo.
- Features2018 Yamaha YZF-R15: Four things you'll love and two things that you won't
- NewsBest deals on car tyres right now
- NewsAudi Q3 and Audi Q7 SUVs launched in new 'Design Edition' trims
- NewsDiscounts of up to 50 per cent on motorcycle tyres in India
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
- NewsTata Nexon AMT option launched in XM mid-range trim in India at Rs 7.50 lakh
- News2018 BMW G 310 GS and G 310 R reach dealerships ahead of India launch
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Casio Pro Trek WSD-F20 smart watch
- NewsVolkswagen asked reasons for not recalling diesel cars affected in the emissions scandal by NGT