2016 Auto Expo: Honda Asimo interacts with differently-abled kid Nihal
Honda's robot Asimo which is 4 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 54kg was showcased at the Auto Expo 2016. Asimo, which stands for Advance Step in Innovative Mobility is a regular at auto shows around the world.
It was the dream of Nihal Bitla, a specially-abled kid who is suffering from progeria to meet Asimo. Nihal and his family and his family were introduced to Asimo and the robot even exchanged pleasantries with the child.
Katsushi Inoue, president and CEO , Honda Cars India met Nihal and his family at the Honda booth and was extremely happy for making Nihal's dream come true by seeing the joy of meeting robot.
The surprisingly interactive artificial intelligence of ASIMO had been gathering quite some attention at the expo.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept