2016 Auto Expo: Honda Asimo interacts with differently-abled kid Nihal
Honda's robot Asimo which is 4 feet 3 inches tall and weighs around 54kg was showcased at the Auto Expo 2016. Asimo, which stands for Advance Step in Innovative Mobility is a regular at auto shows around the world.
It was the dream of Nihal Bitla, a specially-abled kid who is suffering from progeria to meet Asimo. Nihal and his family and his family were introduced to Asimo and the robot even exchanged pleasantries with the child.
Katsushi Inoue, president and CEO , Honda Cars India met Nihal and his family at the Honda booth and was extremely happy for making Nihal's dream come true by seeing the joy of meeting robot.
The surprisingly interactive artificial intelligence of ASIMO had been gathering quite some attention at the expo.
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers
- News50,000th BMW 310cc series motorcycle rolled out from Hosur plant
- News1,874 units of the Yamaha R3 recalled in India
- NewsThings to know about the 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec SUV
- NewsTata Motors to increase prices by up to Rs 40,000 from January 1, 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV multi-city public preview to start form December 18
- NewsRefreshed 2019 BMW X1 SUV spotted testing in Europe
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four-metre SUV nameplate to be revealed on December 19