2016 Auto Expo: Honda BR-V showcased (Images)
Based on the Honda Mobilio platform, the BR-V gets an 'active solid motion' design language. The front of the SUV looks similar to that of the flagship CR-V with sleek projector headlights and a chunky chrome grille. The silhouette is clearly inspired by the Mobilio. It get silver roof rails, flared wheel arches with rugged cladding but still doesn't look very different from the compact MPV. The BR-V has a ground clearance of 201mm and runs on 196/60 R16 tyres.
The trims and layout inside the BR-V display the same arrangement as seen in the Honda City and the Jazz. The highlight of the crossover is the seven-seat layout, which at present is offered by none of its rivals. We expect the Honda BR-V to come with the 1.5-litre Earth Dreams diesel engine, but in a different state of tune that should make more power than it does now in the City. The petrol motor will be offered with a CVT box. We expect Honda to price the BR-V between Rs 8 lakh and Rs 13 lakh.
Starts Rs 9.06 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.58 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?