2016 Auto Expo: Honda Jazz racing concept previews a sporty direction
The racing livery, side skirts and all that high performance visual upgrades were one thing but the moment the motor was fired up, it was a different being.
The Honda Jazz racing concept was surely not powered by the regular motor but instead had a tweaked higher displacement motor under the hood. We believe its the 1.5-litre iVtec. Most importantly, the Honda Jazz racing prototype is a product from the brand's Indian research centre.
With the advent of companies like Fiat and Volkswagen, the performance segment in India is expected to grow. Premium car makers are already reaping benefits with divisions such as AMG and M sport. Tata Motors has also showcased its upcoming performance brand at the 2016 Auto Expo. We believe that Honda, with the Jazz racing concept, might venture into the performance segment. Also, will add to the brand appeal
For more information from OVERDRIVE on the 2016 Auto Expo, click here
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.06 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300