2016 Auto Expo: Honda Jazz racing concept previews a sporty direction
The racing livery, side skirts and all that high performance visual upgrades were one thing but the moment the motor was fired up, it was a different being.
The Honda Jazz racing concept was surely not powered by the regular motor but instead had a tweaked higher displacement motor under the hood. We believe its the 1.5-litre iVtec. Most importantly, the Honda Jazz racing prototype is a product from the brand's Indian research centre.
With the advent of companies like Fiat and Volkswagen, the performance segment in India is expected to grow. Premium car makers are already reaping benefits with divisions such as AMG and M sport. Tata Motors has also showcased its upcoming performance brand at the 2016 Auto Expo. We believe that Honda, with the Jazz racing concept, might venture into the performance segment. Also, will add to the brand appeal
For more information from OVERDRIVE on the 2016 Auto Expo, click here
Starts Rs 7.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.53 Lakhs
- NewsLego Technic's 1970 Dodge Charger R/T is inspired by Fast and the Furious
- NewsNew-age Harley-Davidson Cafe Racer and Flat Tracker in works?
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: MG announces cost-effective ventilators design competition
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Bajaj extends service and warranty period amid lockdown
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Skoda Auto Volkswagen India to help set up 1,100-bed facility for COVID-19 patients
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055