2016 Auto Expo: Honda Jazz racing concept previews a sporty direction
The racing livery, side skirts and all that high performance visual upgrades were one thing but the moment the motor was fired up, it was a different being.
The Honda Jazz racing concept was surely not powered by the regular motor but instead had a tweaked higher displacement motor under the hood. We believe its the 1.5-litre iVtec. Most importantly, the Honda Jazz racing prototype is a product from the brand's Indian research centre.
With the advent of companies like Fiat and Volkswagen, the performance segment in India is expected to grow. Premium car makers are already reaping benefits with divisions such as AMG and M sport. Tata Motors has also showcased its upcoming performance brand at the 2016 Auto Expo. We believe that Honda, with the Jazz racing concept, might venture into the performance segment. Also, will add to the brand appeal
For more information from OVERDRIVE on the 2016 Auto Expo, click here
Starts Rs 7.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.45 Lakhs
- News2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar scores rookie podium despite difficult season-opener
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip